You Are What You Eat!
Our bodies are complex organisms that require the correct type of fuel to operate at optimal levels.
Unfortunately, we have done a great job of destroying our food supply over the past century resulting in an epidemic of nutritional deficiencies and chronic diseases.
Most of the calories an average human consumes are comprised of processed foods loaded with chemicals and preservatives.
These chemicals wreak havoc on your body’s systems and ultimately lead to chronic inflammation and disease. Unless you provide your body with the proper nutrition “fuel” it will continue to run incorrectly and operate in a diseased state.
The Three (3) Changes that Everyone Should Make.
There are many nutritional changes you need to make. However, we found that these three basic changes to your diet are undoubtedly the most effective and critical to prevent the top three killers in America. We have adopted the principles of the “Cellular Healing Diet”, by Dr. Dan Pompa, in the criteria of our recommendations.
The first two changes are very simple to implement because they are horizontal shifts in our eating habits. If you are eating man-made fats and meats, simply replace them with God-made fats and meats. This takes very little effort beyond educating yourself to your new food choices listed below.
The third change is challenging and should be implemented after making changes in the first two. This change may be difficult but it will yield the greatest transformation in your health.
It is necessary that you set strict time goals to implement each change. For example, transition to eat all good fats and meats in 60 days and remove all refined and processed sugars in 90 days.
1. Removing the BAD FATS – Replacing them with GOOD or GOD FATS.
- Bad fats such as hydrogenated and partially hydrogenated oils, trans fats, and rancid vegetable oils are linked to cellular congestion leading to cancer, chronic fatigue, and neurotoxic syndrome.
- Bad fats are also linked to chronic inflammation which is the key to 21st century medicine. Heart disease, stroke, cancer, diabetes etc. are the leading cause of death in the United States and inflammation is at the root.
- Good fats are the most lacking nutrient in the Standard American Diet (SAD), not vitamins and minerals.
- Good fats are essential to hormone production, cancer prevention, brain development, weight loss, cellular healing, and anti-inflammation.
2. Change the MEATS that you EAT.
- There are hundreds of studies that link commercial meats with cancer and heart disease.
- Grain fed to animals created to eat grass changes fatty acid ratios and denatures good fats, leading to modern day disease.
- The bioaccumulation of commercial pesticides, herbicides, antibiotics, and hormones in meats are far higher than what you receive from commercial vegetables. This leads to many cancers and chronic illness.
- Grass fed and free range meats offer many fatty acids missing in the Standard American Diet (SAD) such as: arachidonic acid, congegated-linoleic acid (CLA), and the proper ratio of Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids.
3. Remove ALL Processed grains and Refined SUGARS from your Diet.
YES: This includes white rice, white pasta, and white bread. These are processed grains that raise insulin the same as sugars such as glucose, sucrose, fructose or any other “ose”.
To identify acceptable grains, the word “whole, stone ground or sprouted” must be before the word “wheat” or whatever the grain’s name. For example, if it doesn’t say the words “whole wheat”, it is processed. Wheat flour is not a whole grain and is thus disease causing to your body.
- One-third of sugar consumption comes from soft drinks, while two-thirds of our sugar intake comes from hidden sources including: lunch meats, pizza, sauces, breads, soups, crackers, fruit drinks, canned foods, yogurt, ketchup, mayonnaise, etc.
- High glycemic or refined sugars cause elevated glucose, which elevates insulin leading to premature aging and degenerative diseases such as type II diabetes, heart disease (inflammation of the arteries), and cancer.
- Sugar is an anti-nutrient offering insignificant amounts of vitamins and minerals and robbing your body of precious nutrient stores. This inevitably leads to diseases of the new millennium such as chronic fatigue, ADD, ADHD, heart disease, diabetes, and cancers.
- Remember refined sugars unnaturally spiking and elevation of insulin and leptin. Prolonged spiking/elevation of insulin and leptin lead to insulin and leptin resistance. Insulin and leptin resistance cause diabetes and weight loss resistance or the inability to burn fat for energy, respectively.
TO REMEMBER THE…
- Meet: Change to Grass Fed Meat!
- Fat: Change from Man Fats to GOOD Fats!
- Sally: Change to Whole Grains and Remove all Processed Grains and Sugars!
Making changes can be difficult but by deciding to put the right “fuel” in your body will make all the difference!
For our “Advanced” Diet Click HERE!—>>>